When is dating two people at the same time not acceptable?

Which point do you have to commit to just one? Is it acceptable at all? how would you feel if you went on a couple of dates with someone it went well but you knew or found out they were dating another person?

1441

Most Helpful Guys

• Its not acceptable, because you dont take it serious when dating 2 or more people. You can't really build up a connection, feelings. Dating means to get to know eachother and see if it can become more. If you date another guy, you should say no to the other guy before going to the next step with this one. It could be a blocking you from deciding or from continueing. Also you would compare both guys, and the first thing would be their appearances. And it maybe you choose the more pretty one... but not the better one. And.. Would you like to date a guy, who is dating another girl? No.. cos its unrespectful. I hope i gave you many ideas why its not nice.

• Everyone has its own will.. but i wouldn't date 2 girls.. cos if i fall in love, it would be a shame to tell the other girl about it. Also i think it would be a kind of cheating, even when both aren't together.. yet... Enjoy the spring ;)

• It is acceptable as long as you have not done anything to mislead either of them into thinking that your relationship is exclusive and your correct them if it becomes obvious that they think you are exclusive.

Most Helpful Girls

• Going on dates is different than being exclusive. Going on a single or a couple of dates doesn’t mean you’re automatically boyfriend and girlfriend (or whatever). As soon as that topic comes up, you have to cut off all others. Dating more than one person is more common with internet dating. However, I’d suggest not having sex with more than one person at the same time. Besides the risks of STI’s there’s the complications of pregnancy and not knowing which one is the father... drama, etc.

My husband and I knew we were on dating sites when we started dating. When we became exclusive, we closed all the accounts. He let black book know he wasn’t available and I... didn’t have to worry because it ended 4 years of celibacy. Lol

• If you met online? I think if you meet online it’s expected that you’re also dating other people. When is it unacceptable, probably when you’re sleeping with one or both or how ever many at the same time. Or you’re leading someone on and making them think they’re the only one. I think that as long as they know about the other, it’s fine

• We didn’t meet online and I haven’t kissed either so would that make it ok do you think?

• I think that’s fine. You’re dating. You’re getting to other.