Have any of you ever felt sad and lonely in a relationship?

Share your experience. What did you do to pass the time? Did you break up immediately or took some time while preparing your heart? Or did swallow and made up things with your lover.

2326

Most Helpful Guys

• It was a cold feeling, like having to dry off with a bath towel that is already damp. In my case, I actually left the home entirely. Much later, it turned out that my partner was a victim of unreported abuse much earlier in their life, and I was never able to get them to talk about it. So in fact, they were the one who was sad and lonely, but they didn't want my help. I left and got a job.

• Its really sad to hear 😕 but you can't blame yourself since its up to them whether be open up or not. You are not someone who can read minds. sometimes i feel like in my case something like this is happening.. like he has a problem and he isn't telling me. I keep asking but if he says no problem and make me feel so distance whatelse can I do

• Everything will be alright, and if you are aware that love is an inexhaustible resource, you will feel confident in many of your choices.

• I have due to a lack of communication and mid understanding. I love her with my all heart I'm thankful she didn't leave me. For you the only advice I can do for you is wait evaluate your situation and see if he/her really loves you and see if you can see your self with him years later. You know your self best you know what's best for you think your brain is your best tool.

Most Helpful Girls

• @Ivory6 I was in a relationship that ended recently. We worked hard to keep it together, did many things to change the tides. Went through emotional roller coasters together. Ultimately I feel that people fall out of love. Loneliness is natural to a dying relationship where two people are no longer invested in each other and stay together for all the wrong reasons. Sometimes people feel the depth of sadness during and after the break up. Some people have a harder time, usually the person who is not ready for the break up. I was done emotionally, physically and mentally by the time we broke up. I'm not so sure it was the same case for him.

• I feel like I have two personalities. One of them is quiet, good person, good friend and another is big extrovert who's always ready to have a fight.
    However, If I would be in the relationship and I feel like I can't be in it anymore I would do this and I have no idea is that good or bad, but I would make them break up with me because I can't break their hearts if they didn't do anything bad actually.

• The first part of you is similar to me. The second part is however not me. Actually I try to do make them break up with me cos its hard for me to let go easily but they never leave and Im the one who have to stay enduring all the pain. So in the end I become the one who usually leaves.

• Stubborn people, we could have fights for so long. But somehow that was also so interesting until It changed. My priorities changed, my career started to be the most important thing in my life so we weren't together that much
      He was out a lot and I just started to be alone most of the time, I didn't know where is he or what is he doing and I couldn't help myself than to think that it's ny fault. But later I realized that it wasn't and I made him angry at me so he can break up

• Its super hard to survive feeling like that. Tbh all my past relationships ended that way. Myself being alone and they didn't dump me but me leaving them 😔 im so tired of these things now..