What are dealbreakers for you?

What are some habit/traits that are dealbreakers for you?
Personally I can’t be with a woman that’s not active because I personally keep a healthy and active lifestyle.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men that are disrespectful are a huge turn off to me, especially when it comes to people they feel are "lower" than they are, servers for example.
    I don't care for cocky men, confidence is one thing but cocky is the fastest way for me to tell a guy to fuck off.
    Men that are closed minded. Everyone has opinions and feelings on topics, my goal wouldn't be to necessarily change his opinion on something but if he's not even willing to see another perspective on things I think that's a problem.
    Goes with the last one somewhat, a man that can't admit he's wrong and men that won't apologize when he's wrong.
    Overly emotional is a deal breaker to me, I once dated a guy that cried over EVERYTHING, I can't. I just cannot deal with that. I'm not the type that cries unless someone's sick and dying or something major like that so to deal with a guy that cries because of some semi normal daily event... I'm just not equipped to handle that.
    On the other hand he can't be a robot, there needs to be a happy medium.
    When he does get upset or angry or whatever he needs to be able to express it. If I have to play guessing games to figure out what's wrong then I'm out. Im pretty straightforward and I expect the same from a guy.
    This goes with being straight up, sometimes when I get pissed off I need to walk away from the situation and I will say "Im pissed off so I need space for right now". He needs to let me walk away. If he can't and he insist we hash it out right then and there things aren't going to go well and shit will likely end because I will probably say things I shouldn't say. So in a way it's a deal breaker.
    Lying is a deal breaker too, especially if there's not a good reason for it. The liars that bend the truth are the worst ones though. I won't tolerate that shit. If I have to word everything just right to get the truth out of a guy I'm not going to deal with that.
    (I don't ask this question but here's an example..
    how many women have you slept with?
    He tells me two.
    Because he's only actually went to sleep with two. Meanwhile the question was obviously asking how many women have you had your dick in.)
    This ones sort of dumb but if he types texts out with shit tons of misspellings and text speak it's a deal breaker to me. I'm 30 years old, I date guys my age not 18 year olds. I don't want to read texts that have u instead of you and 2 instead of to/too and so on. If it happens from time to time that's one thing but to constantly, nope can't do it.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings (especially of the "unmentionables"), tattoos, exclusive devotion to thongs, smoking, drinking, profanity, and unresolved issues with exes are absolute dealbreakers for me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• 1. If a guy has no attractive qualities or few attractive qualities or weak attractive qualities
    2. If a guy is a poor communicator or bad with e-mails
    3. If a guy has too much relationship or sexual experience
    4. If a guy brags or exaggerates his achievements instead of being modest and humble about them
    5. If a guy picks his friends over his girlfriend
    6. If a guy doesn't respect my religious beliefs or isn't interested in religious ideas since religion is important to me
    7. If a guy is oppressive or degrading or mocks me
    8. If a guy has no sense of loyalty or can't stay faithful when competition is around
    9. If a guy has no dreams or capacity to rise up the ranks

0|1
    0|0
    • So if he’s too experienced in sex which I’m assuming if he had a lot of sexual partners, that’s a no for you?

• Yes. I don't want a guy with experience.

• Arrogant
    Lack of compassion
    Unreliable
    Isn't open and honest about himself, his life and his feelings.
    Unhealthy lifestyle
    Looks down on people
    Anger issues and trust issues
    Bad hygiene

0|1
    0|0
  • If they smoke, do drugs, arnt trustworthy or loyal, very needy and clingy

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene
    Overly dominating
    Possessive and jealous

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheater, liar, disrespectful, egotistic, deadbeat, short, hideous appearance, obese, manipulative, lack of self respect or respect for others

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking. I can't stand it. It hurts my lungs to even walk by someone that is smoking.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they're too self centered.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lying to me sends you straight to my bad book 👿

0|1
    0|0
  • Unhealthy hygiene habits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Emotional abuse

0|0
    0|0
  • Lying—if he lies to me, I refuse to continue the relationship.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Deal-breaker are as follows. Cheaters, drunks, people who don't take care of themselves, arguing constantly, and lazy people

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking, drug use, restricting me on my videogame time and not liking cats

1|1
    0|0
  • If the person is extremely religious that's a deal breaker

0|2
    0|0
  • Unhealthy, immoral, unintelligent, immature, apathetic, and unable to take a joke.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking

0|1
    0|0
  • If she have no interest in anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • slutty, not loyal, dishonest

0|0
    0|0
  • Dealbreakers - too fat, low sex drive and/or not kinky, butch, too much "plastic" (i. e. fake nails, too much make up) ... but that said, too much body hair (except on her head). I like my ladies smooth. And she better love to kiss and to receive oral !! If she can't rock a little black dress and heels as well as jeans, hmmm.. that's no good either. Had to go anon or someone will hurt me ! LOL

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes