What are dealbreakers for you?

What are some habit/traits that are dealbreakers for you?
Personally I can’t be with a woman that’s not active because I personally keep a healthy and active lifestyle.

129

Most Helpful Girl

• Men that are disrespectful are a huge turn off to me, especially when it comes to people they feel are "lower" than they are, servers for example.
    I don't care for cocky men, confidence is one thing but cocky is the fastest way for me to tell a guy to fuck off.
    Men that are closed minded. Everyone has opinions and feelings on topics, my goal wouldn't be to necessarily change his opinion on something but if he's not even willing to see another perspective on things I think that's a problem.
    Goes with the last one somewhat, a man that can't admit he's wrong and men that won't apologize when he's wrong.
    Overly emotional is a deal breaker to me, I once dated a guy that cried over EVERYTHING, I can't. I just cannot deal with that. I'm not the type that cries unless someone's sick and dying or something major like that so to deal with a guy that cries because of some semi normal daily event... I'm just not equipped to handle that.
    On the other hand he can't be a robot, there needs to be a happy medium.
    When he does get upset or angry or whatever he needs to be able to express it. If I have to play guessing games to figure out what's wrong then I'm out. Im pretty straightforward and I expect the same from a guy.
    This goes with being straight up, sometimes when I get pissed off I need to walk away from the situation and I will say "Im pissed off so I need space for right now". He needs to let me walk away. If he can't and he insist we hash it out right then and there things aren't going to go well and shit will likely end because I will probably say things I shouldn't say. So in a way it's a deal breaker.
    Lying is a deal breaker too, especially if there's not a good reason for it. The liars that bend the truth are the worst ones though. I won't tolerate that shit. If I have to word everything just right to get the truth out of a guy I'm not going to deal with that.
    (I don't ask this question but here's an example..
    how many women have you slept with?
    He tells me two.
    Because he's only actually went to sleep with two. Meanwhile the question was obviously asking how many women have you had your dick in.)
    This ones sort of dumb but if he types texts out with shit tons of misspellings and text speak it's a deal breaker to me. I'm 30 years old, I date guys my age not 18 year olds. I don't want to read texts that have u instead of you and 2 instead of to/too and so on. If it happens from time to time that's one thing but to constantly, nope can't do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings (especially of the "unmentionables"), tattoos, exclusive devotion to thongs, smoking, drinking, profanity, and unresolved issues with exes are absolute dealbreakers for me.