How often do you get rejected?

When asking someone out or pursuing them, how many times have you been rejected? What percentage of the time does it happen to you?
I didn't realize people get rejected this much. Pretty much everyone here is saying they get rejected all the time. Damn.

Why do you guys get rejected?

918

Most Helpful Girl

• 95% of the time. That’s why I quit making the moves. I’ve been asked out on dates but I never get a call back when I agree to it

Most Helpful Guy

• I might get one number for every 10-20 girls I approach. And from the ones I get a number from I might get 1 in 10 who message back. From there 1 in 5 I might actually go on a date. And from there 1 in 15 might go to a 2nd date.

But I've never been rejected because I take it as learning and not failure. If I called it a failure I would stop approaching from fear of rejection which would totally suck. Cause I am a man who is unashamedly attracted to women so I'm going to keep meeting them so that eventually I get good at attracting them and can have choice and control in my dating life just like women do so I don't have to settle for a low quality person like most guys do.