How often do you get rejected?

When asking someone out or pursuing them, how many times have you been rejected? What percentage of the time does it happen to you?
Updates:
I didn't realize people get rejected this much. Pretty much everyone here is saying they get rejected all the time. Damn.

Why do you guys get rejected?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 95% of the time. That’s why I quit making the moves. I’ve been asked out on dates but I never get a call back when I agree to it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I might get one number for every 10-20 girls I approach. And from the ones I get a number from I might get 1 in 10 who message back. From there 1 in 5 I might actually go on a date. And from there 1 in 15 might go to a 2nd date.

But I've never been rejected because I take it as learning and not failure. If I called it a failure I would stop approaching from fear of rejection which would totally suck. Cause I am a man who is unashamedly attracted to women so I'm going to keep meeting them so that eventually I get good at attracting them and can have choice and control in my dating life just like women do so I don't have to settle for a low quality person like most guys do.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I rarely put myself in a situation where I could be rejected. I've probably been rejected like two times, but that's like 65% of the times. 😅

0|0
    0|1
  • I’ve been rejected by the last 3 guys I’ve had a crush on

1|0
    0|0
  • Every single time...

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time..

0|0
    0|0
  • At least a couple times a year

0|0
    0|0
  • All the bloody time, man. Fuckin sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY often

0|0
    0|1
    • probably bc i dont put enough effort into how i look but there are many personality nd physical traits that make me get rejected

• Rately

0|0
    0|0
    • Rarely*

• Maybe it’s a lot more common than we think but we just don’t talk about it. Maybe we aim higher naturally.

What Guys Said 17

• It used to happen very frequently, my last two relationships, some good 6 years ago, the women approached me, i had stoped and just decided to enjoy what i could reap, and surprisingly it worked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 25%. But don't worry, even if your rate is 99% you just keep trying until someone 1 out of 100 agrees.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 9 out of 10. And they dont even give a response because it makes them feel "superior" or just full of cowards, but man.

1 is enough. Been one for over 4 years and counting

0|1
    0|0
  • You can’t be rejected if you never do it in the first place

0|1
    0|1
    • Yes you do cause you've rejected yourself by not giving yourself opportunities to meet someone, have sex, awesome memories, relationship etc...

• I don't get rejected often. I usually have women and men come to me and I use them.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don’t date or do relationships so I guess it’s unfair for me to answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Always

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every like 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • I got rejected 4 times today. Once in Korean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very often

0|0
    0|0
    • My appearance

• I never get rejected - every girl who says no to me is a "fucking lesbian". Why? Because I say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean being rejected before the first date or after some dates? If you mean being rejectes before the first date, I have been to the 80% of the times and after the first date I have been rejected the 100% of the times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't try that's why I don't get rejected 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time I got rejected...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes