I feel like no one is going to like me because I'm not super passionated about something, what can I do?

I try dating and I always hear how people want someone who is super passionated about something and that this is super attractive and all and I just feel really bad. I like reading books and I like hangig out with my friends and I like to look up at real crime stories but that's it.
I feel like I'm super boring. I'm not a instgram model, I look maybe a little over average, I get lot of compiments for my body, because I do work out.

Also I'm not career driven, like I finished school, have a good graduation and working part time right now and searching for a Job, but I'm not career driven like my friends.
I just want to get money to pay my bills and be able to travel, later but I don't have a specific wish or career goal.
I wanted to work for the police department, but I'm small and you have to be a certain size or I know I don't want to study and tried to get a Job in an office but seems like that won't work out and I just don't know what I should try next.

I feel frustrated because I'm not a special person, I can't dance or sing and I don't have a specific hobby and I feel like I'm just so boring who would want to date me?

Also the only stories I can tell to someone are the stories from books, my bullying history, abuse in family as I was a child and just 3 small stuff that happened with my new friends.

What can I do? I tried learning to dance and get a passion for that but I'm really not good, I'm so stiff while "dancing" and I tried to learn to draw but I gave up and I also am really bad at playing insturments. I tried to learn the piano and the gitarre and I failed miserably.

114

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to have a passion directly for those kinds of things. Maybe you have something passionate to you that is something more deep like caring for people or something special like that but you shouldn't let it bring you down. You sound great and I don't think it would bother me if we were discussing ourselves and you didn't mention something specific.

• Thank you, that actually made me feel really a lot better

• No I like that! You can keep talkinh, it's really interesting and I do like the stuff you do

• I'd continue In pms if you don't mind. I'm throwing a lot out there lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't change yourself if they don't like you for the way you are they aren't worth it.