Guys (and girls) : Do you like petite women?

Being a petite woman myself, I've always wondered if I was "attractive". I have a physique similar to Anna Kendrick and Ariana Grande. I'm not really thin or curvy (You could say I'm slim thick)
I'm just sick of being called "cute" all the time and wonder if guys (and girls) ever look past the whole "cute" thing and are actually attracted to petite girls?
I've seen the whole "curvy" and "thick" body being idolised in the media and have heard so many men say "I like a girl who has meat on her bones" and it made me wonder if this is a common opinion? I understand that everyone has a different perference.

Do any fellow petite woman have stories about this? I'd love to read them

ll by the way, I'm around 5'1(154 cm) and weigh 98 pounds (42 kg) ll
  • Yes, Petite women are attractive af
  • No, I prefer "curvy" women

529

Most Helpful Guy

• No because these days 'petite' means underdeveloped girls that look like teenage boys. Thanks but no!!! It may be the fashion driver - where fashion designers look for skinny malnourished models that for a strange reason (or obvious) look like teenage boys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • by petite I mean girls who have a similar physique to Kourtney Kardashian, ariana grande and anna kendrick.

• that's very specific :) still they look too skinny and hungry

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4'11 but I'm not petite. Everything is big on me ( boobs, butt, thighs ) except for my hands and feet. So for some people it's hard to tell how big ( weight wise ) I am.
    Some guys are actually attracted to petite girls.
    I have known petite girls that has boyfriends and their boyfriends are attracted to petite girls.
    So in a way while you do have men who likes curves, and just like what you said, but you still have some men that are attracted to petite women/girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE