Guys (and girls) : Do you like petite women?

Being a petite woman myself, I've always wondered if I was "attractive". I have a physique similar to Anna Kendrick and Ariana Grande. I'm not really thin or curvy (You could say I'm slim thick)
I'm just sick of being called "cute" all the time and wonder if guys (and girls) ever look past the whole "cute" thing and are actually attracted to petite girls?
I've seen the whole "curvy" and "thick" body being idolised in the media and have heard so many men say "I like a girl who has meat on her bones" and it made me wonder if this is a common opinion? I understand that everyone has a different perference.

Do any fellow petite woman have stories about this? I'd love to read them

ll by the way, I'm around 5'1(154 cm) and weigh 98 pounds (42 kg) ll
  • Yes, Petite women are attractive af
    Vote A
  • No, I prefer "curvy" women
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No because these days 'petite' means underdeveloped girls that look like teenage boys. Thanks but no!!! It may be the fashion driver - where fashion designers look for skinny malnourished models that for a strange reason (or obvious) look like teenage boys.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • by petite I mean girls who have a similar physique to Kourtney Kardashian, ariana grande and anna kendrick.

• that's very specific :) still they look too skinny and hungry

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4'11 but I'm not petite. Everything is big on me ( boobs, butt, thighs ) except for my hands and feet. So for some people it's hard to tell how big ( weight wise ) I am.
    Some guys are actually attracted to petite girls.
    I have known petite girls that has boyfriends and their boyfriends are attracted to petite girls.
    So in a way while you do have men who likes curves, and just like what you said, but you still have some men that are attracted to petite women/girls.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• If I had to choose, I would definitely pick a petite girl because I’m just naturally attracted to smaller women. As I’m a little over 6ft it would be physically easier to date a taller or more curvy girl, and while I’m not oppose to that, I do prefer petite women. Then again, it all comes down to a matter of opinion.
    Lewis

1|0
    0|0
  • i am huge (6' 6) and powerlifting currently, so any girl is petite at the moment compared to me, but for some reason i do like girl who are quite small, my current girlfriend is 5' 4 and just over 52kg id say

1|0
    0|0
  • I like pettite as much as i like curvy, and slight overweight come in slight worse position alongside average.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love most body types but I also don't like using the words "beautiful" or "pretty" I use cute way more often and to me it has a better connotation

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually skinny guys are into petite chicks, like myself. So yeah, definitely attractive, even more than curvy chicks if you ask me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1" and I've always loved them, I once dated a girl closer to my hight but I couldn't get over the fact how big her feet were.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can be quite attractive, curvy and petite women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if you're small and fit it's like the best combo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite women are far more attractive to any other kind

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy but that isn’t to say that I think petite women are ugly. I like them too

0|0
    0|0
  • Too smol, give lanky anorexic girlfriend pls

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I prefer "curvy" women

1|2
    2|1
  • Love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite kind!

0|1
    0|0
  • So hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems attractive to me man

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite woman are awesome, my preference always.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she ain't curvy she can't get this slurpee

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 would bang as long as I like your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy women more to hold onto

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Petite woman and bigger guys are the only things I want to take a bite out of

0|0
    0|0
  • I love petite women I am a petite myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • ofc guys like petite girls. i wish i was petite. its horrible when u have meat on ur bones but in the wrong places like stomach for example. its better to be short and skinny or 'petite'

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes