Should I keep trying?

Anonymous
There's a guy that I like, he's antisocial, has social anxiety, anxiety and he's super dense. He doesn't really talk to people especially girls. When I met him he was nice to me, and hugged me and talked to me, which people said was surprising bc he ignores almost everyone. But when we talked he wouldn't have much to say and I have to lead the conversation and if someone else joined he would walk away. Me and him have been texting for 2 weeks but he texts like he talks, misspelled words, bad grammar, and short responses. Sometimes he'll look at a message and not respond. Last week I tried asking him to the movies and he looked away and said "I don't know" and didn't say anything else. Recently me and him and a bunch of other friends went on a trip for a competition. I tried to sit next to him and when I did he jumped over the seat to empty seat behind us. I talked to him about random stuff but it was mostly just me asking questions and him answering and me saying something to make him laugh and that's it. He did call me cute but he said it in a joking form I think. At the end of competition I tried to sit next to him he moved away to the other side. And when all the guys were talking about girls he didn't say anything. Should I keep trying or is it pointless, I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with him and I can't tell that maybe it's his awkwardness making it hard for him to communicate with me or he doesn't like me. I've never dealt with a guy who acted like this before, and I can't tell how he's feeling bc he always has a angry face most of the time. What do you think? What should I do?
Should I keep trying?
Should I keep trying?
Add Opinion