What is your number one dealbreaker?

You’re dating this amazing person. You start getting closer... and then it comes out. Their skeleton. Their secret. The dealbreaker.

What is that for you?

So I suppose I could answer too lol

Being a child molester, for one. I’d kill the mofo.

Not being adult enough to work through your shit and instead running from it. (I very briefly, for like three weeks dated a guy like this. I walked away after I tried and he just acted like we were still in Kindergarten.)

Being a Leafs fan. Or at least it was until I met my current guy. I’m slowly learning to accept it.

83135

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually it is when a lie comes right out of her lovely mouth with a lovely voice.
    The major would be "Racism & Discrimination".
    People always lie about that. They say they hate racism and discrimination, yet, after a while, boom, something happen, an act or just few words out loud that says the contrary :-(

So all in all, if she lies about something just to make herself look cool enough!!!

thank you for asking this question dear @AnberlinCanucks

• I would never enter into a relationship with a woman with any of these traits or behaviours:

1. Right-wing / extremist views

2. Religious bigot

3. Racist / sexist / men-heater

4. Alcoholic

5. Poor personal hygiene

6. Obese

7. Gold digger

8. Untrustworthy

9. Hubris

10. Asexual / very low libido

Most Helpful Girls

• After reading your update, I'd have to go with pedophilia being my number 1 dealbreaker too. I've been really into watching crimes and unsolved abductions/mysteries/murders on youtube lately, and the horrible things some of those criminals do to children... it's disgusting and so heartbreaking. I could simply not live with it for one second.
    After that we have all the basics, such as being a murderer or human trafficker, committing fraud or stealing, drug/alcohol abuse, having cheated multiple times in the past etc. Any kind of extreme breaking of the law is an immediate no-no.

• Lying. Not having a job. When I say lying, I don't mean about what you ate last night. I mean character lies, like parents being dead but really aren't, or having no big problems in life, but in reality about to be arrested for some heinous shit.
    Not having a job is big for me because at this point in my life, I'm not here to support another human just because they don't want to do what they need. That being said, if my SO lost his job I wouldn't just up and leave. I'm more referring to freeloaders who just scrap by.