Do you tend to keep or delete photos of your ex?

Has keeping the photos caused any discomfort in your current relationship? If your partner kept their exes’, would you be upset? Or are you open to it? Keep
  • Keep
  • Delete
  • Results
    Vote C
Ignore the bold “keep” at the very bottom.

3971

Most Helpful Guys

• Photos of your ex isn’t completely a bad thing... unless you’re constantly looking at them and tbh if you have them don’t expect the new flame of your life not too because we are only human and will do the majority of things the same just remember how you/ or your s/o reacted and expect the same if the shoe was on the other foot

• I keep them on my social media but delete them every where else. They had thier place and time. If I want to see her again I'll just look back.
    Also it is good to have some photos of you with an ex so your girl will know when she stalks you that your not some weird guy who has never dated.

Most Helpful Girls

• Delete. Mostly because when the breakup is fresh & not mutual, it hurts! It makes it harder to move on if I look at pictures from when we were happy. Even if the happiness was a lie or not who they really were. Your mind can sometimes trick you into staying in love with them.

If the breakup was mutual & we were still friends? I would probably keep photos which just make us appear as platonic friends. The good memories can stay if we’re still OK. But I wouldn’t keep kissing photos. Especially if they get in a new relationship, that’s kinda disrespectful & sketchy to their new S. O.

My ex husband still has our wedding photos on his accounts & all the girlfriends he cheated on me with too. So yeahhhh... I’m not interested in being anything like him.

• I only have one actual ex, and I've kept every photo. Granted, we only took a few. I guess because it was a big part of my life. But I don't keep them for fond feelings per se, more to remember how grateful I am that we're not together anymore, lol!
    I would be fine if my boyfriend kept photos.
    Nudes would be a different story though, lol.