Why do guys have such an issue dating or marrying a woman who already has kids?

I mean she could have her shit together better than u and its still a no.

Honestly once u get to a certain age this should not be a issue its not like your going to get a virgin anymore.

Also most women would be perfectly ok dating a guy who has a child
Ok for all the people who are saying they couldn't possibly love another persons child because they dont have their dna well what about couples who adopt children they are not biologically theirs but they still love them as such

963

Most Helpful Guy

• Single moms are very different from women without kids. They have a different perspective than women without kids. I've tried the single mom thing before, and it sucks.

-We couldn't go on dates all the time, because the kids were around.

-When we were together, we had to keep the PDA at a minimum because the kids were in the next room.

-It was difficult to build with a single mom... because she already had everything and had a house already.

-They expect a lot out of a guy... and you also realize that you will never be a priority.

I'm 27, so I really want to date someone without kids. I am currently dating a girl who is my age and she doesn't have kids. We can have spontaneous sex. We can go out on fun dates and are not constraint by babysitters or time. We can travel to other countries on a whim. We can build together and eventually have a kid of our own and raise our kid together... AFTER we have done everything we wanted to do together as a couple.

• Thats understandable but at that age i dont know to many woman who dont have children

• And that’s what sad!!! Lol. I started seeing single mothers when I was 22. More recently, my friend (who is female) just had a baby of her own and now she’s a single mom. She met up with a guy, and after dating for 3 months, she got pregnant by him... and then they got into an argument and now she’s a single mom. People (men and women) rush things these days. It’s important to build with your partner and get to know them before taking that step into parenthood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wanting a virgin and wanting someone who doesn’t have children are worlds apart, they aren’t even relatable to the argument here.

Having children brings extra facets into a relationship many men don’t want to take on. The extra responsibility, the attachment issues if there is a break up, dealing with the children’s father if he’s still in the picture and then also why the woman is single herself. Of course not all relationships work out, but in reality there is a stigma/potential risk that she made a bad choice in who to have children with. Is it really worth the risk if there are other women that don’t come with those complications?