What age did you have 1st kiss?

4267

Most Helpful Guy

• 4-5? pretty sure I could've gone further with the neighbor girl if my grandma didn't intervene. (She literally caught us with our pants down lmao)

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time I kissed him I was five, I walked up to my best friend gave him a big old hug, threw a lip lock on him and told him I was going to marry him! He was a mature man if six, I remember him being rather unimpressed!
    Eleven years later on my sixteenth birthday, the day we could "officially date" he asked me to go out to the back yard so he could give me something. I looked all around for the Birthday present he had out there for me. Then he threw his arms around me, looked me right in the eyes and asked if he could kiss me? I nodded yes, his lips met mine, there were sparks (almost!!), he made me weak in the knees, my cheeks were flushed. I was really impressed!! When we came in my Mom noticed there was something different, something about the flushed cheeks we both had! She teased us about it too!!