He asks me for nudes and I feel like I can't say no to him?

This guy online keeps asking me for nudes but I like him and I'm scared if I say no he won't like me anymore and if I don't do it he might leave me for someone else and I can't handle the rejection. I keep giving in to him but it makes me feel uncomfortable and I think a man who loves and cares about me wouldn't even ask? He's not long come out of a relationship and I feel like getting me to send nudes is just an ego boost for him and making him feel good that he can get a girl to do that and I feel like he is just using me and not caring about how this would make me feel. It's hard for me to believe this because I really wanted to see the best in him because I'm in love with him. He puts pressure on me to be sexual on the phone and webcam too every single time we talk and I feel like he enjoys seeing how far he can push me and I think someone who cares about me wouldn't do that. I usually give in and then I feel ashamed and bad about myself and the relationship.
Updates:
So update. I stopped giving in to him and we also had a bit of an argument where he said "fuck you" and blocked me and unblocked me a few times to hurt me on purpose. He said he doesn't need to keep kissing my ass everytime I'm upset and that I should fuck off and said "who the fuck do you think you are?" I appologised and said I felt bad and he said "good you should feel bad" and I asked him to appologise to me and he denied he'd done anything wrong and blocked me permanently 😔

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't sound like you're happy in this relationship. Remember that just because you "like" someone, it doesn't mean that they're good for you and it's a good thing to know when to stop yourself. Trying telling him you don't want to do those things anymore and if he doesn't respect that, he doesn't respect you. But you won't know till you tell him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't feel comfortable doing it, you really shouldn't be. If a guy is going to stop liking you over that, then you really should move on anyway. that's just my opinion, if a guy can't like you without nudes, then that should tell you something anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're not comfortable doing it, don't. Tell him you're not comfortable and if he respects you then he will be fine with it.

If he doesn't respect you, is it worth pursuing this fantasy relationship?

0|1
    0|0
  • how long have you been dating? of course he enjoys seeing how far he can push you. that's not a sign he doesn't like you though. i think he doesn't want you to feel bad about it. in his mind he wants to make you a little more naughty for him, cause he likes it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he keeps asking for nudes he's not usually that interested in you, he just wants the nudes to add to the bragging collection. If he stops liking you cause you won't send him nudes, he never liked you in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can't take no for an answer, dump the scum and feel better. Someone who deserves you won't keep badgering you for nudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he did end it for such a reason then dont you think that would be a blessing in disguise. if you dont want to send nudes then dont and if he doesn't respect that then show yourself some respect and dump his sorry ass

0|0
    0|0
  • even if you have feelings for him, possibly all he'll want is the lusty side of things and nothing more. don't let a guy take advantage of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't do it. It is needless and risky. Tell him you have more intelligence than to do that. If it puts him off, then you are better without him. He should respect your decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you two a couple or not?

Does he take any interest beyond sex in you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don’t want to, don’t. Don’t let a man control you

0|0
    0|0
  • If you say no, and he dumps you, you didn't really want him anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Abandoning integrity is your decision to make, don't pass the buck because you can't say no

0|0
    0|0
  • If you never met this guy in person. How do you really know what he is like? You are young enough that those pictures can and probably will haunt you at sometime in your life. Whether it would be in getting a job or even in a future relationship.
    Just remember that once they are posted on the internet. they are like a bullet, there is no calling them back.
    I say he is a smooth talker and just wants to see how far he can get you to go. If things don't feel right when you do them, DON"T do them.
    And, you have listed most of the reasons in your post that you shouldn't be doing this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time he asked, just send him chicken nudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditch him. There, problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send him googled pics 😂
    It really works 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • he's trying way too hard, and I don't get the whole send nudes things. Do people really have no self restraint and concern for personal privacy.

I'd say no and if he leaves, we'll then he leaves and wasn't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes