He asks me for nudes and I feel like I can't say no to him?

This guy online keeps asking me for nudes but I like him and I'm scared if I say no he won't like me anymore and if I don't do it he might leave me for someone else and I can't handle the rejection. I keep giving in to him but it makes me feel uncomfortable and I think a man who loves and cares about me wouldn't even ask? He's not long come out of a relationship and I feel like getting me to send nudes is just an ego boost for him and making him feel good that he can get a girl to do that and I feel like he is just using me and not caring about how this would make me feel. It's hard for me to believe this because I really wanted to see the best in him because I'm in love with him. He puts pressure on me to be sexual on the phone and webcam too every single time we talk and I feel like he enjoys seeing how far he can push me and I think someone who cares about me wouldn't do that. I usually give in and then I feel ashamed and bad about myself and the relationship.
So update. I stopped giving in to him and we also had a bit of an argument where he said "fuck you" and blocked me and unblocked me a few times to hurt me on purpose. He said he doesn't need to keep kissing my ass everytime I'm upset and that I should fuck off and said "who the fuck do you think you are?" I appologised and said I felt bad and he said "good you should feel bad" and I asked him to appologise to me and he denied he'd done anything wrong and blocked me permanently 😔

513

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't sound like you're happy in this relationship. Remember that just because you "like" someone, it doesn't mean that they're good for you and it's a good thing to know when to stop yourself. Trying telling him you don't want to do those things anymore and if he doesn't respect that, he doesn't respect you. But you won't know till you tell him.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't feel comfortable doing it, you really shouldn't be. If a guy is going to stop liking you over that, then you really should move on anyway. that's just my opinion, if a guy can't like you without nudes, then that should tell you something anyway.