Should a guy pay for a girl if she is not your gf?

Say you're a guy and another female friend who you only see as a friend are out to drink coffee, is it just courteous that the guy pays for the drinks? you're not on a date or anything so would it be right to split?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• That's between the both of you. Really she should pay for her own but if you offer and she's okay with it - then go for it. All of my friends have a trademark, we will pay for each other but we take turns doing so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not. I offer to buy something as simple as a coffee for my male friends.. why not a female?