Are you embarrassed by the way you met your SO or do you have a meet cute?

I met my boyfriend of a year on tinder. I’m somewhat embarrassed and would never tell my family that’s how we met. My friends know though.

Would you be embarrassed if you met your SO on tinder? Or are you embarrassed about how you met? What is your meet cute story?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I met my current girlfriend on OKCupid, I have zero shame telling ppl!

Keep in mind that people hearing u met your man on a dating site, might inspire single people you know to keep the faith and continue using dating sites!

We know how frustrating dating sites can be sometimes 😜