Why don't people understand this?

Questions regarding "Who should initiate? The guy or the girl?" Who should ask out first? who should call after a date first? Who should go to the bathroom after waking up in the morning first?

Seriously, whoever wants to do it shall do it without waiting for the other to initiate for any reason, especially not because of gender, like "But I'm a girl... I better wait for him to make the first move..." NO. MAKE THE FIRST MOVE IF YOU WANT, PERIOD.

2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well said my dear. THANK YOU <3
    It is one of the biggest struggles am having with people around, trying to explain. But most of them are so tied up with traditions and society.
    Good Manners are necessary, but in case you like someone, just go for it, what are you waiting for?

Imagine the guy you like is really into you but too shy to make a first move, then what? you just sit there and wait for Christmas maybe?

Regarding the bathroom, I don't mind sharing it with her, I don't really find it disgusting. Of course there are things to do privately, but for the rest, brushing teeth and etc.. it is OK. I am already having intense intimate time with her, so why be ashamed of sharing the bathroom?

"listen kid, you are a man you should always initiate"
    "listen girl, you are a woman, you should never make the first move"

The above two are what people transmit from generation to another. very rare are the ones to teach their children how to see from OUT OF THE BOX

Thank you for this question. The description is also perfect!!! :-)
    Cheers!!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not sure, some women just think a man seems weak or "not good enough" if they won't approach, and that he doesn't deserve he if he can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's not always that simple. A lot of the time people are afraid or unsure and they ask here to reassure themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. There are many people brought up with the older notions of men asking women out
    2. Many ladies use the excuse that they are very nervous and to go with the first one, they also worry about stepping the boundary and getting rejected because he wanted to ask out
    3. possibly more but I can't think of them

1|0
    0|0
  • If that happens that'd be sooo great! I don't know why but I am not comfortable in making the first move... I just can't.
    So it will be good if even girls start making the first move... Stereotyping is bad, I agree

1|0
    0|0
  • so its good you have the answer but here is the reason for the site... its here for people that dont know stuff to freely ask without ridicule or judgement. do you see my point? perhaps instead of telling those that dont know that they are stupid how about becoming the person who tells them the answer

0|0
    0|0
    • Tell me when I said that it's stupid.

• you didn't use the word but its what appeared to be implied by the statement 'why dont you people understand' but i have to say if thats all you took from what i said then you obviously didn't understand me

• Hey Cubster. Thanks.. I bet from a lot of us. G@G could make it a poster in here.
    I mean - if you can do something that's not hurting anyone, and it betters your chanve of being happy - hell yea go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an age old tradition which is slowly changing nowadays.
    So that's why people are just confirming that.

😂😂😂😜😜

1|0
    1|0
  • Yep I agree with you, it's just dumb if you like a person but don't initiate

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've been waiting for women to want gender equality in dating... most dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, pretty much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, because people are stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont Know, Dont Care.

1|0
    0|0
  • agreed