Why don't people understand this?

Questions regarding "Who should initiate? The guy or the girl?" Who should ask out first? who should call after a date first? Who should go to the bathroom after waking up in the morning first?

Seriously, whoever wants to do it shall do it without waiting for the other to initiate for any reason, especially not because of gender, like "But I'm a girl... I better wait for him to make the first move..." NO. MAKE THE FIRST MOVE IF YOU WANT, PERIOD.

420

Most Helpful Guy

• Well said my dear. THANK YOU <3
    It is one of the biggest struggles am having with people around, trying to explain. But most of them are so tied up with traditions and society.
    Good Manners are necessary, but in case you like someone, just go for it, what are you waiting for?

Imagine the guy you like is really into you but too shy to make a first move, then what? you just sit there and wait for Christmas maybe?

Regarding the bathroom, I don't mind sharing it with her, I don't really find it disgusting. Of course there are things to do privately, but for the rest, brushing teeth and etc.. it is OK. I am already having intense intimate time with her, so why be ashamed of sharing the bathroom?

"listen kid, you are a man you should always initiate"
    "listen girl, you are a woman, you should never make the first move"

The above two are what people transmit from generation to another. very rare are the ones to teach their children how to see from OUT OF THE BOX

Thank you for this question. The description is also perfect!!! :-)
    Cheers!!!

Most Helpful Girl