What would you do if your gf/SO faked being pregnant to stop breaking up?

Your girlfriend or SO and you are having issues and look as though you’ll break up...

Then she says “ I’m pregnant”.. You do a 180 and try to work through the problems - even though you’ve already decided it’s done.

Then you find she faked it.

What would you do?What would you do if your gf/SO faked being pregnant to stop breaking up?

510

Most Helpful Girl

• Utter stupidity id break up immediately before it's reality as it isn't a silly game it's a clear sign she's an idiot typically to "I love babies" less "I love my boyfriend" tell her to adopt now its a baby not myself at all I never smile upon stupidity about babies seeing women being an idiot it pissses me off just saying as it's how I'm born by carelessness it's a baby I haven't family or friends of family in my life at all they're all bad I really wish there's ways to prevent pregnancy only a certain intelligence bracket could breed I really do you're fertile? think on it I make kids a WHOLE PERSON is she able to be a mother? It'll allow you to ponder upon intelligence! less of sex! I'm sick of seeing dumbass shit or asked do I have kids? nope both can't I don't want to I love men for himself not babies I poop out of my VAGJ uh IF I could not in this day/age fuck no

• So true!! Love this answer

• You're most welcome my dear trust me if I would have a kid ohh and I'm past this stupidity buuuut it'd be within a conception with a man's understanding my own and that kids then a blessing upon this earth with its rights intelligence and a good start I never zero out as mother but many do see me as all-mother I can do that less-of a woman's more-of my mind men seek guidance not by birth :)

Most Helpful Guy

• A pregnancy can't save a relationship. I'd be there for my child, but wouldn't continue relationship, they are two separate things.
    If she had lied to me about it, I'd cut off all contact and never have anything to do with her again. This is just about the lowest she could go.