I don't know why but I don't believe that my boyfriend is in love with me?

I don't really know how to explain, but I just don't FEEL his love, even tho he does EVERYTHING a man in love does. He treats me like queen, he has always been there for me for everything, he is the first one to to jump through fire to save me, he gives me more then enough attention and treats me as a priority always. He went out of his way many times to adjust to me and to take away my fears and sadness. He introduced me to his family and he told my parents that he wants to marry me. We've been dating for almost 2 years now and he has never, ever made my cry or uneasy, he's trustworthy and makes me feel safe. And all his friends love me. He told me million times that he loves me and is in love with me. He is a perfect boyfriend.
Now you must think I'm crazy, like what could possibly make me think that he doesn't love me, right? It's his eyes. Something is missing in his eyes when he's looking at me. They are empty... He is a very rational/analytical person and I feel like all these "perfect" things he's doing are like a code programmed into a robot. I feel like he's doing it because it's the right thing to do, because he's righteous, not because he really, truly follows his heart. While I'm completely different, I ONLY follow my heart. Everything I do for/with him comes straight from my heart.
I think it's just the way he is, I'm pretty sure he would treat any girl like that.
Do you think he's too good to be true?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Two reasons why:
    1) human mind is always untrusty and thinks​, that something isn't​ allright.
    It's like if you win a lottery..
    You won't believe it.

2) maybe he looks suspicious to you. We (humans) associate different faces and mimics with different feelings​...

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't want this relationship