He asked me out for a date but hasn’t set a date/place. What should I do?

I met this guy on a dating app.
He asked me out on a date, and then asked me what do I like. After I told him what I like, he hasn’t got back to me for a day, to settle a place/time for our dates.
He’s a busy guy and he might just be busy with works tho.. and I don’t wanna seem pushy.
How should I follow through this situation?
Any advice on how I should do/text?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Suggest some places- that will get his attention and hopefully him moving on it.

• does it sound pushy?

• I’m trying not to lead

• It's not pushy- just phrase it diplomatically. You're just nudging him in the direction you want him to go.