How can I help someone get over a rejection?

One of my guy friends became really close to my best friend. He starting liking her and asked me what I thought he should do. I told him if he really liked her that it wouldn't hurt to try. She seemed to like him so I thought, why not. In the end, she told him she was too busy for a relationship, which I can understand, but I feel really bad for him. What are some ways that I can make him feel better?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• other than giving him some space i dont know what else to do, i went through exactly what this guy has about 3 months ago and i felt crushed, but the best thing was that my female friend who encouraged me just bought me a coffee and didn't try to get me to talk, she just left me to drink it while giving me her company