I am gay, does this girl like me?

We only recently started hanging out, I have been crushing on her for around 6 months. We have hung out 5 days in a row and I feel like she may like me but I'm not sure if it's just as a friend or if she may be interested in dating me in the future.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you need to tell her, being a gay girl is quite awkward from what my female best friend has told me, but the one thing she always regrets is not telling the girl that she liked her early on, even earlier than a guy does

1|0
    0|0
    • How early is too early? We've only really been talking/ texting for a couple of weeks. We work together too which is why I don't want to say anything and have things be awkward. All I know is I really like her and she makes me laugh and I can picture us together. I just don't know if she feels the same way.

• Soon, if you plan to pursue something romantic you need to tell her you are gay, because when it comes to guys talking to girls, it's almost a given that romance will come up at some point but because other people are slow to understanding that girls can also initiate romance with other girls you need to make it clear

• You won't know until you tell her that you're gay and you have feelings for her

1|0
    0|0
    • She knows I'm gay, she is too. I just don't want to ruin a friendship by saying something to her and having her not feel the same way.

• I can't say hanging out for 5 times a solid friendship. Besides you have feelings for her so this is going no where if you're just going to be friends.

So just tell her about your feelings before you see her in the arms of another girl.

• Don’t mistaken kind gestures as flirting

1|0
    0|0
    • We went to the movies a few times and during the first one we would just kinda touch arms and on out second movie we went to see a few days later our feet were touching during part of it. I don't know if I'm reading too much into the physical contact aspect or not.

• You probably are, you’re thinking about it too much and usually when people do that it ends up being not true

Recommended myTakes