Do guys care if u aren’t a virgin cause u were raped?

basically I was raped when I was like 9. I’m 19 now and trying to have a relationship with god and be Christian. so now I want to wait until marriage but I’m technically not a virgin. Would a Christian guy care about that? it kills me that I’m not pure and not a virgin. I wish that was something I could save for my future husband but I can’t. how would u react if your girlfriend told you she was raped and no longer a virgin?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very sorry that ever happened to you, you don't deserve that, no one deserves that.

And technically, I think there's a difference between being having sex and being violated. When you're raped, it's against your will. When you willingly have sex with someone like a boyfriend, they have your full permission and consent.

So technically, you're not a virgin cuz you've had bad but real experience, but you're also still a virgin cuz you haven't give it up yet of your own choice. So overall, I think you're still a virgin, or in your case, a half-virgin, if that makes any sense.

Hate to say it, but I imagine most Christian guys would be put off by it, but they care about you enough, they'll overlook it and understand.

Personally, I'm no longer Christian, but I am Spiritual, I still believe in God and I believe in having a personal, healthy relationship with him and being the best person I can be is more important than obsessively practicing religion in general. If I were to meet a girl like you, I would not care, if she were to tell me upfront, I think it would strengthen our bond.

You are still pure, no matter what happened, you have to believe it.

• that’s what I’m nervous about, them not wanting to be with me because of it. & I’m nervous because when would I even tell him about what happened? I can’t tell him too soon cause he’ll be put off by it and prob not wanna be with me. & if I wait till a lot later in the relationship then he might feel betrayed or like I was lying to him. when would you want to find out about that?

• I'd say somewhere between soon and later

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a Virgin not a woman who has had sex yet love matters not sex that's not having sex at all that's a crime involving violations of a cavity used in same place sex can be once lost virginity what is a Virgin to you?