I'm too skinny for guys to be attracted to me?

I'm 4'11 and 90 pounds at 19 years old. No guy has ever found me physically attractive and one guy went as far as to say I'm the most unattractive girl he's ever seen and that if I don't gain weight ill be alone.. I've tried everything to gain and nothing works. I've been rejected by guys because of my height and weight and I don't know what to do

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Provided you're healthy, then I would find that height/weight attractive, sure. Given that you said you've tried everything, it doesn't sound like an eating disorder, or anything.

I've dated girls around your size, before, and was always attracted to them. Some guys like short, skinny girls, and some do not. I just happen to be one that does.

Most Helpful Girl

• meh I'm about 5ft and 95lbs so fairly similar to you, yeah some guys find skinny petite girls unattractive but there are also tons of guys that find it sexy as hell. Don't change yourself, you just need to find the right guys for you