I'm too skinny for guys to be attracted to me?

I'm 4'11 and 90 pounds at 19 years old. No guy has ever found me physically attractive and one guy went as far as to say I'm the most unattractive girl he's ever seen and that if I don't gain weight ill be alone.. I've tried everything to gain and nothing works. I've been rejected by guys because of my height and weight and I don't know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Provided you're healthy, then I would find that height/weight attractive, sure. Given that you said you've tried everything, it doesn't sound like an eating disorder, or anything.

I've dated girls around your size, before, and was always attracted to them. Some guys like short, skinny girls, and some do not. I just happen to be one that does.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• meh I'm about 5ft and 95lbs so fairly similar to you, yeah some guys find skinny petite girls unattractive but there are also tons of guys that find it sexy as hell. Don't change yourself, you just need to find the right guys for you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is a man out there dying to meet you.. don't change.. be yourself. Be patient. You will find each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... I don't think that's true

Some guys are into short and skinny girls... but it seems you're too skinny

Do you have a high metabolism or you simply don't eat?

0|0
    0|0
  • stay calm, you can gain weight with the correct diet but it won't be an over night thing, also gym or sports can help tone your body. as for height people are just far to picky for there own good

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. He's a dick.
    2. 4'11 and 90 lbs is small, and thin, but not too skinny for your height (I think).
    3. It's hard to reassure someone about their looks without seeing their face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well then they go on looks and not personality personally i dont care what the women looks like aslong as they have a good personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet that you are beautiful on the inside and out and if you lived close to me I would love to meet you and get to know you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wait for the guy that will love you even if you're 60 pounds
    But seriously, try gaining some weight before anything happens cause of under weight

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was your age, and you lived near me, I'd love to meet you

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys don’t like you but some will if you keep try

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's realy skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, though I 5'4 and 120 pounds

0|0
    0|0
  • I see some of the guys talking about how she's probably nice in the inside, or that a guy would love to meet her but while you were getting carried away with the nice guy stuff, you forgot to think about the health implications of being that weight.

Even at that height, is that a healthy weight?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes