Why did he dump me this quickly?

I saw him three times... the third time he had sex with me... then a week later he contacted me again and snapchatted me. Then i send him a text with yo where u at? he didn't reply at all for like 12 hours... so i blocked his number and deleted him... then on snap a few days later he was on a date with a WHITE girl... two dates to be exact. I am SO angry... he chose a white girl over me and obviously likes her more. Its been three weeks and i still haven't heard from him. so basically he dumped me... im an beautiful girl.. i model and i present tv shows but he chose some dumb bitch over me... i could have made him a fuckin star if he was with me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he dumped you because you blocked him after 12 hours of not responding to a text. Maybe he sensed that you were insecure and needy. You should consider the possibility that this was not racially motivated.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is one of those scenarios where it's better to wait to have sex. If and when a guy finally gets what he wants, he'll leave

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Uuhh... you blocked and deleted HIM. Technically, it's you who dumped him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't be angry with any of them. This kind of stuff happens... He could have found you pretty but it didn't hit him inside, you know? This kind of stuff happens... It's not your fault, it's not his fault and definitely not the white girl's fault...
    Just move on. Another better guy will give you the attention you deserve :)

1|0
    0|0
  • He may have tried contacting you and seen you had blocked him, so thought you were not interested and eventually moved on :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's a player and you got used. Move on there's no point giving him any more of or mind or time

0|0
    0|0
  • well you fucked him the >>third<< time you saw him
    what did you expect

0|0
    0|0
  • His a fuckboy

0|0
    0|0
  • You blocked him, stupid ass. What did you expect?

0|0
    0|0
    • now he keeps putting other girls on snap

• rekt

0|0
    0|0
  • He got what he was after and moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • he said he wanted to take me out. But he lives two hours away... so he wanted to.

• He wanted to get in your pants. It took him 3 meets, but he got it.. thus no fourth date.

Recommended myTakes