Why did he dump me this quickly?

I saw him three times... the third time he had sex with me... then a week later he contacted me again and snapchatted me. Then i send him a text with yo where u at? he didn't reply at all for like 12 hours... so i blocked his number and deleted him... then on snap a few days later he was on a date with a WHITE girl... two dates to be exact. I am SO angry... he chose a white girl over me and obviously likes her more. Its been three weeks and i still haven't heard from him. so basically he dumped me... im an beautiful girl.. i model and i present tv shows but he chose some dumb bitch over me... i could have made him a fuckin star if he was with me

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he dumped you because you blocked him after 12 hours of not responding to a text. Maybe he sensed that you were insecure and needy. You should consider the possibility that this was not racially motivated.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is one of those scenarios where it's better to wait to have sex. If and when a guy finally gets what he wants, he'll leave