Would you date a guy who wears heels and flats?

A while back I met a lady on a dating site. We had chat back and forth for a month before meeting each other. I had told her that I love shoes and I wear heels and flats every now and then and I always wear women's tennis. I also get pedicures and the lady also paints my toenails. She said she was cool with all of that. Well a year down the road she done a 180 flip. Now she was not cool with the heels , flats , painted toenails. Our relationship lasted about 3 years. Every argument and breakup she claimed it was this or that but it always boiled down to the heels and nails. I had tried to break those habits and was never successful. She always said I didn't try hard enough. And every time we got back together it was me wanting to. With her it was always her way or the highway. After the last break up I decided that if she wanted to get back together I would give it one more chance.. She never asked me if we could try to make it. So I let her go. So here are the?

1 Would you even date a guy that wears heels and flats?
2 Would you date a guy that paints his toenails?
3 Would you make a compromise with him that it would be ok to wear heels at home.
4 Would you break up with him because he was not changing as fast as you would like?
5 Is it normal for a woman to try and change a guy into something she wants?

12