Would you date a guy who wears heels and flats?

A while back I met a lady on a dating site. We had chat back and forth for a month before meeting each other. I had told her that I love shoes and I wear heels and flats every now and then and I always wear women's tennis. I also get pedicures and the lady also paints my toenails. She said she was cool with all of that. Well a year down the road she done a 180 flip. Now she was not cool with the heels , flats , painted toenails. Our relationship lasted about 3 years. Every argument and breakup she claimed it was this or that but it always boiled down to the heels and nails. I had tried to break those habits and was never successful. She always said I didn't try hard enough. And every time we got back together it was me wanting to. With her it was always her way or the highway. After the last break up I decided that if she wanted to get back together I would give it one more chance.. She never asked me if we could try to make it. So I let her go. So here are the?

1 Would you even date a guy that wears heels and flats?
2 Would you date a guy that paints his toenails?
3 Would you make a compromise with him that it would be ok to wear heels at home.
4 Would you break up with him because he was not changing as fast as you would like?
5 Is it normal for a woman to try and change a guy into something she wants?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You do you buddy , the right girl will come along. I myself am a guy who loves to wear nothing but flats, I mean nothing, I only own like 60 pairs, and was lucky enough to meet my girlfriend friend who loves me for been me and fearless character, also she loves ballerina flats too. My point is never change for anyone, is not fair to you, and in no way is that a healthy relationship, men or women we all gotta stop looking on the superficiality if you truly want to be happy. Be you my man the right woman is on her way, =:D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|1
  • Straight women are attracted to men - despite all of the feminist/LGBT gender-neutral bullshit they've been bombarded with, you can't change their biology. They'll always prefer a man who acts like a man, not one that acts like a woman. That's why they initially say they don't care - they might even believe it too - but later on it gets to them because it's not in their nature to date a very effeminate guy.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes