She told someone else she liked him. What do I do?

I'm in a long-term relationship (7 years) but for the last couple years things have been shaky since we've been doing distance (which would be ending in 3 months). But over the last few months specifically things got pretty bad, we had one argument that was quite big back in December and then I ended up getting a bit insecure with the relationship...

Then in January she went out and I saw pictures that seemed like she was acting if she was single... (bare in mind I was feeling insecure at this point so obviously could be very wrong etc.). So I called her and wasn't happy about it and that got her annoyed, we went without speaking for a week or so and things weren't going great. We patched things up and were back on speaking terms but I could tell that I annoyed her.

At the start of February she told me that she wasn't sure how she felt about the relationship anymore. At this point, we ended up having a long conversation figuring out what was wrong and she said that she "felt like she wanted to be alone". We managed to come out that conversation on a positive somehow and she seemed like she was happy.

So now we're in April, she went out with some people she works with and I felt like things were more on track. However, when she went out some guy told her that he was into her and she said that she was into him too it's a shame they're both in relationships. Where he replied "I've cheated on my girlfriend before though".

She told me a few days ago, my head has been spinning since and can't really think straight. We had a long talk, she assured me nothing happened and that she would've told me if something did. I'm just not sure what to do... I feel a bit betrayed to be honest.

Should I even feel betrayed? But I'm so confused and hurting a lot, I want to be with her and do love her, I'm just so upset about the situation...

Any advice?

10