Why do ugly guys get such attractive girls?

Its so unfair!!! All the time i see it thes guys who quite frankly belong under a rock somewhere with absolutely drop dead gorgeous women! Like i spend time on myself to look good and attractive! But i struggle to meet anyone i even introduce myself to girls but nothing, its just wrong! Like they should stick to people that look like them and let good looking people meet other good looking people! I know it sounds shallow but it just makes sense! They do nothing to deserve these girls or they would make more effort to look good!! Can someone explain?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a theory for this scenario, since i noticed it as well. I believe that the most attractive men to women are either HIGHER on the attractiveness scale, or LOWER. That mid-range seems to be ignored because women like to live things that are skewed. And with uglier guys, they will make them happier than a super attractive guy that feels like he can get any girl. And for super attractive guys, they either feel satisfactory because they actually deserve to be with them, or they are shooting for out of their league.

Of course there are actually a lot of factors at play, but im sure this is the biggest one. Such as how you have a bias because im sure you have a type different to hers, and how you are attracted to females.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well mainly if the woman looks better she knows the guy is going to treat her better because he is happy he got her or has her also he is more loyal and less likely to cheat on her or screw her over he wants to parade her around and show her off not just look at her as an equal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• because the guys who are ugly aren't whining like you, they're being nice, they know how to talk well to make up for a lack of attraction, they are generally better guys in my opinion and most of all, they dont care a lot of the time if you like them or not, they aren't as vain as you

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's their personality and character that got the girl and was able to keep the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha
    My friend got pissed at me for the same reason

We liked the same chick and when she chose me he literally said but I'm better looking than you

He's taller and works out constantly

I'm chubby and short

After five minutes I let him run his mouth

And you know what I told him?

I don't have to be good looking
    Because I'm awesome

Even worse I'm fucking poor
    I don't even work rn

She pays for everything
    (Although honestly I so need a job my company went under and I've been cruising with UI)

So yeah be less of a shitty person and you can bang models like I do

I'm living proof there's no such thing as "leagues"

Although I've been told I have an attractive face so there I'm not the full fugo

But honestly I should not pull the chicks I do if women are only interested in money and abs

0|0
    0|0
  • They're funny or rich
    If you're funny, your eyes will be closed more often when you laugh, so you won't see their face

0|0
    0|0
  • All the fucking time brother. I don't have a single friend that is a girl. (Im actually 16) I'm so lonely. I'm better off dead, I'm done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because looks aren't everything, and these guys probably have awesome personalities

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually don't unless they're really rich. You're just calling them ugly because of your jealousy

0|0
    1|0
  • Strange? I’m a 0/10 and have never had a girlfriend let alone an attractive one

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a matter of opinion

0|1
    0|0
    • But its like they dont have standards! Surely they can see theyre boyfriends are ugly!!

• Obviously they find them attractive

• Probably because looks are as important as dog shit and the person you are is what really matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get what you mean, as a good looking guy who is shy I felt what you are feeling often in the past. However you got to realize that just because an ugly guy is with a beautiful woman it doesn't mean they are in an intimate relationship. They can be friends, co-worker, acquaintance, sibling,, list goes on and on. Unless you see them kissing or holding hands then don't assume they are in an intimate relationship. And the rare times they are like most people say its either the guy has a lot of social status and/or he is rich. If a guy is ugly poor and zero social status I bet money beautiful women won't be into him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they have a better personality or they are simply better people than you. Trashing guys that are succeeding where you fail is a red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys that aren’t as good looking tend make up for it in personality, that’s definitely my experience if it anyway, they’re more giving and caring and genuine. Hot guys know hey have plenty of options so are a little more spoilt. Not bad people, still nice, but maybe just not as invested.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes