Why do ugly guys get such attractive girls?

Its so unfair!!! All the time i see it thes guys who quite frankly belong under a rock somewhere with absolutely drop dead gorgeous women! Like i spend time on myself to look good and attractive! But i struggle to meet anyone i even introduce myself to girls but nothing, its just wrong! Like they should stick to people that look like them and let good looking people meet other good looking people! I know it sounds shallow but it just makes sense! They do nothing to deserve these girls or they would make more effort to look good!! Can someone explain?

69

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a theory for this scenario, since i noticed it as well. I believe that the most attractive men to women are either HIGHER on the attractiveness scale, or LOWER. That mid-range seems to be ignored because women like to live things that are skewed. And with uglier guys, they will make them happier than a super attractive guy that feels like he can get any girl. And for super attractive guys, they either feel satisfactory because they actually deserve to be with them, or they are shooting for out of their league.

Of course there are actually a lot of factors at play, but im sure this is the biggest one. Such as how you have a bias because im sure you have a type different to hers, and how you are attracted to females.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well mainly if the woman looks better she knows the guy is going to treat her better because he is happy he got her or has her also he is more loyal and less likely to cheat on her or screw her over he wants to parade her around and show her off not just look at her as an equal