Does he like me?

There’s this guy at school and we had a 2 week break from school and all throughout those 2 weeks we’ve been texting. He normally starts the convo first by saying either hi, how was ur day or just randomly commenting on my story or something to get the convo going. At schools he’s always complimenting me saying wow u look nice today but I don't know if he’s joking or not I’ve asked him and he says he means it. We went back to school last week and he didn’t talk to me i think he was shy but I could see him looking at me and I was too shy to say hi to him first too lol. Today he just jokingly said hi babes 😂 he’s just a jokey person but my friends are saying no he actually likes u but I’m confused. We’ve known each other for about 4/5 years due to school and we used to argue cuz we didn’t get along but now I think he’s maturing. Sorry if this is so long I just didn’t know how to explain it lol.
  • Yes he likes you
    Vote A
  • He’s not sure
    Vote B
  • No he doesn’t like you
    Vote C
  • He’s too shy to say he likes you
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't text a girl for two weeks if you don't like her. Maybe, he's shy, it's always easier to text

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes you honey

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes