What do you think of extremely shy guys?

I'm not the type to show it on here but in real life I get very anxious when I'm around girls. I can't even look them in the face for talk to them when they say hi unlike if it was another guy. (No homo btw)

I hate it but it's the way I am, so What do you of it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe that but ok honestly I'm not down for that. I use to but shy guys are too much to deal with for me... outgoing girls don't seem to mind

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, real n*ggas tell it like it is... You the realest n*gga I ever met.. LOL.. 8)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They make my pussy dry. Sorry. It can be cute in a little kid way but it can also be annoying.

0|2
    0|0
  • You need to develop your social skills - these are learned. Like how to have an adult conversation, how to break the ice, how to draw them out.

Don't confuse shyness with introversion - they're two totally different things.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are too ugly and don't deserve any girlfriend or to have sex

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them❀️❀️ They are really cute ☺️
    I’m shy myself and find I can relate better with them. All of the guys I dated were shy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them but when they don't take the initiative even in a committed relationship, because they're shy, it can be annoying

1|1
    0|0
  • They are my kindred people. As a fellow shy person, they were easier to relate to

0|1
    0|0
  • For me personally I do this only to the one person who rejected me so long ago
    I do it because I'm embarrassed like why is she still talking to me when she's made it clear that I'm not her type

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand them but as a shy girl I don't know what to do either

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think it's bad. I'm shy, and whenever I try to be more confident and outgoing I realize that its a hard thing to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm kind of like you but i'm not shy to that extent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t mind them

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice bro, girls aren't all that scary.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't mind atall

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't real men

0|0
    1|2
  • They're extremely shy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them