Would you go on a date with a person you met on GaG?

So I've started speaking to a guy on here and found out he literally lives a hour away from me, he's freaking hot from what I can see on his profile picture and I checked to see if it was really him and it is and he called me "very pretty" when we first spoke and he saw my profile picture. We also have a lot in common and he comes off very smart and funny.

I think he might be a bit of a bad boy and player from how he comes off sometimes as well what is a bit worrying and he takes for ever to reply to my massages probably because he's thinks he's playing hard to get or something but that could just be a act also I was a bit stupid with the information I gave out about myself and if he wanted to he could do one Google search and he'd find were I work and my full name so yeah I'm a bit scared and worried in the case of that he might do that and stalk me but on other hand he might just be a nice normal guy just looking for someone to talk to.

Also because of the things I've spoken about on here in questions he knows more about me then most and that also makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Updates:
In my situation would you think it works be a good ideas or not. He's very handsome and has a lot going for him and I know he's not lying about anything because I did my research and everything seems genuine and that's he's telling truth about who he is. He comes of really sweet and level headed to once I got talking to him a bit more

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't keep up with GaG the way I do with facebook and such. I sincerely doubt the lack of messages is his playing hard to get. I suspect that's a matter of not consistently being online/not getting message notifications.

In regards to the base question, I'd have no issues with meeting someone in person I originally met online or on GaG specifically.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... don’t know. If we hit it off. It’s possible. But as it stands, I don’t see anyone as a potential boyfriend material based off the little that I know of people here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, everyone here seems crazy. Plus i'd be too much of a 'sloot' for any of them.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah sure why not? It's quite unlikely to find that person here but hey it happens. Would meet her if she isn't too far away.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't date nerds, weirdoes, fatties, uglies, and losers. I just use them for sex

0|1
    1|1
  • Yeah rather date someone on here than a dating site

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Never. I would rather set myself on fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would if I was single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssss

0|0
    0|0
  • No one here could handle me IRL

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably not since I hate romance

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope nope nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • That lyndsie chick seems cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there, done that! Didn't last!

0|0
    0|0
  • I already did and we’re still together (it’s been just over a year). Best decision I’ve ever made!

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen the women here?
    No thanks

0|1
    1|1
  • At this time I'm not interested in pursuing any females on this site.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes