Should I message this girl?

The story: So, I matched with a girl on tinder (neither of us are interested in hooking up) and we were talking on tinder at first, but then she told me how she turned off notifications because her parents do not like apps like that. out of respect for her and her family, I asked her for her Snapchat and she gave it to me (she said I’m genuine)

We were talking on snap for about six days, sending messages and pictures. But a few days ago, I asked if she’d like to go bowling but she said she had to work (not pressed about it, I asked too soon) and then the next day I messaged her back and forth & she told me she had a lot on her mind. She’s a senior in HS, so I respected that and left her alone for a day or two. Now I sent her another snap and she didn’t open it, then I sent another the next day. She hasn’t responded to my messages, but still watches my stories.

The Question: A long time ago I was told that a girl likes to feel wanted I know her Twitter account and I want to message her there but with that be considered needy or desperate? I got to know a lot about the girl and I really really like her, but I don’t want to ruin things by looking like a creep we don’t crack. I’ve never had a girlfriend before, so I don’t really know what I should do, what should I do? And do I sound desperate/needy?
Updates:
She opened my snap 12 minutes ago but it’s 8:00am so she’s likely busy. She saw my last snap, does that mean she saw what I sent days ago as well?

Also I didn’t message her on twitter, I followed her but quickly unfollowed because I thought about how creepy that was.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If she hasn't reached out to you on snap but is still watching your stories, then absolutely do not message her on twitter. You will creep her out, especially as she could be very busy atm, doesn't feel like there is anything to say to you right now, or maybe she's just trying to ghost on you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did not message her on twitter, and she just opened my snap today. But it’s still very early in the morning, so she’s probably getting ready. I’m going to let her message me first.

I won’t lie, I did follow her on twitter, but I thought about how it could ruin the pace of things ;so I unfollowed her within the next minute. I went private afterwards so she wouldn’t see who it was that followed her. Goodness I’m terrible when it comes to women :/

Recommended myTakes