He deserves better?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 months. We known each other beforehand for about 4 months. He was super shy at first and was wondering if he even liked me. We then started our relationship. He holds the door open for me most of the time, listens to me, smiles a lot at me (especially when I laugh), texts me regularly, he comes to the door to get me, is a hard worker, pays for me whatever we do, tips well when we go out to eat. We do bowling sometimes and I always do bad, but he always tells me to "believe in myself" or " you can do it". He met my mom and she likes him. And I met his family and they like me. He hasn't pressured me into sex or sending nudes like other potential boyfriends have before. He hasn't ever even talked about it, he's from a small town and goes to church with his family he's a country boy. We both take turns driving an hour to see eachother every weekend. But at first he would drive that every time we would wanna see each other. There's one problem.. I am the ugliest thing off this earth.. I posted a pic of me on here, people told me to lose weight.. The pic in default is me. But I feel my boyfriend deserves one of these women.. they are irresistible.. if they came onto him I know in a heartbeat he would want one.. How do I tell him?He deserves better?
He deserves better?
He deserves better?
He deserves better?
He deserves better?
I have nothing to offer, I am no woman..

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You are trying to make your self-esteem, his problem. Men don't do this for random people they don't care about, especially if they thought there was some mystical porno lady out the that wanted them. He's probably done nothing to show he wants anyone but you, but you've become so self-deprecating you won't even allow yourself to enjoy something good

You don't need to tell him anything other than to help you see what he sees because I swear to you, genuine people can be rare and all you do when you push them away is regret it

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you even thinking about this. Change your mindset and focus on what you have before you lose your man to insecurity