Do some guys even like persuing a girl?

I always hear, men complain about always having to put in the effort. And I understand, there has to be a certain balance. Of course. But do you actually enjoy this dynamic between men and women, where you have to win her over?:) If she doesn't behave like a bitch of course!

Also, do you have examples, where you enjoy to be the persuer and where you would like to be the one persued?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I do. If the dynamic is right, it’s like a beautiful dance. Of course, if the dynamic is wrong, it’s more like buffoonery that’s best avoided.

I’d say that in general, though, guys today don’t enjoy it. They like to just forego the pleasantries and get straight to sticking it in her, and many girls are just fine with that.

Do you think that’s the case? Do girls even want to be pursued anymore, or do they prefer a more ‘express’ journey to the bedroom?

• I do want to be persued for sure. But I can also understand, that it might be a little hard for shy guys. But yeah, I love this dance too.

• You said, you would be less likely to persue a woman, if she would approach you (even if only casualy). Why exactly is that? What assumtions do you have about the woman or her action, that causes you to not want to persue her?

• Well, admittedly, it’s probably in large part my traditional upbringing.

But beyond that, I can say that the first contact in a relationship is extremely important as it nearly always sets the ‘tone’ from that point forward. Sorta like the long lasting effects of a first impression. The person who initiates first contact in a relationship creates the ‘tone,’ and when that’s the girl, it just *feels* like she’s the one taking the lead role, the role I’m supposed to take. At least it feels that way to me.

That’s why I said that I prefer the girl to signal me and allow me to approach her. When she signals me without taking control with a direct approach, it tells me from the beginning that she’s interested, while at the same time, she’s yielding to my lead and allowing me to take control and initiate contact. I’m a dominant guy, and that’s just the type of girl I prefer. A girl who doesn’t exhibit those qualities probably isn’t someone I’d be interested in. If that makes sense.