Please help! I made a mistake?

I made a mistake... listen... i was with a psychologist for a year i was being a dramaqueen and claiming i was depressed. After a while she sent me to a psych ward for personality disorders... i went for one intake and that woman claimed i was suffering from depression cause i have bpd. It was a 'for now diagnosis'. Further treatment is needed to confirm it. I regret going cause i didn't think about the consequences... this can mess up my job opportunities, getting my drivers license etc. Im scared now... i didn't go anymore... i was just looking for attention and love at the wrong places.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll be fine just cause you've been in the psych ward doesn't mean you won't be able to get a job. Only thing is you may not be allowed to buy a gun for a few years. I was actually there for a suicide attempt tho and it hasn't affected any of the things you mentioned being worried about.

0|0
    0|0
    • So stupid for going... to fake a mental illnes is a mental illnes itself

• Show All
    • That's kinda sucky of her to do but really you should be fine

• yh she pretends she is crazy for disability...

Most Helpful Guy

• Good thing Hipaa laws keep your medical record secret.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can’t really bullshit psych evaluations, if you went to a psych ward it’s because your therapist thought you needed help. It has nothing to do with what your intentions were, you clearly needed help. And from what you’re saying, bpd does sound like a pretty accurate diagnosis.

Hipaa laws protect mental health records, so you will be fine with the things you stated, but getting real treatment is something you should put some consideration into

0|0
    0|0
    • no its not bpd im sure... its something else. i think its anxiety

• Regardless, it sounds like you need help, and this is a good opportunity to receive it

• no i dont need it... im not unstable. I just didn't know the consequences of my actions

• You are messed up in the head.

Listen to your doctor. Stay away from guns.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really have bpd, you should get a treatment

0|0
    0|0
    • no i dont

• Show All
    • not getting job?

• You don't have to put it in your CV

• Just smoke some weed and chill next time

0|1
    0|1
  • Karma is a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
    • ? tell me

• Show All
    • Yes that's very true best I can recommend is trying to prove you aren't as they thought

• how?

• lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • every teenager ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel kinda bad for this

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what you get for acting that way

0|0