Please help! I made a mistake?

I made a mistake... listen... i was with a psychologist for a year i was being a dramaqueen and claiming i was depressed. After a while she sent me to a psych ward for personality disorders... i went for one intake and that woman claimed i was suffering from depression cause i have bpd. It was a 'for now diagnosis'. Further treatment is needed to confirm it. I regret going cause i didn't think about the consequences... this can mess up my job opportunities, getting my drivers license etc. Im scared now... i didn't go anymore... i was just looking for attention and love at the wrong places.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll be fine just cause you've been in the psych ward doesn't mean you won't be able to get a job. Only thing is you may not be allowed to buy a gun for a few years. I was actually there for a suicide attempt tho and it hasn't affected any of the things you mentioned being worried about.

• So stupid for going... to fake a mental illnes is a mental illnes itself

• That's kinda sucky of her to do but really you should be fine

• yh she pretends she is crazy for disability...

Most Helpful Guy

• Good thing Hipaa laws keep your medical record secret.