How to help my boyfriend be less insecure?

Hey guys, so I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half already. Our relationship together is steady and clearly I love him so much.
For a while he had my password to instagram (the only social media I use) but he noticed he got insecure when guys would message me and he didn't like it, so he doesn't have my password anymore.
He never forced me to stop talking to guys. By the way, guys would message me once in a while and I would never have full on convos with them.
I know I'm not doing anything wrong and he knows that too, he's just very insecure. Him having my password makes him insecure and him not having it makes him insecure too. What do I do? How do I help him? Is there any advice on how I can reassure him?
Thanks !

02