Would you be weirded out upon learning this guy’s true feelings for you?

This being all true btw: If you had already known that liked you, but find out that he doesn’t like just any random girl, and you’re actually the first girl that he’s caught feelings for in 3+ years, and that you’re the only girl he’s ever met that he could see himself having a legitimate future with. This won’t come up in a random conversation or he won’t just come out and tell you, imagine you find out through a mutual friend.

This isn’t a guy you’re close with, but he’s been around you for a year.
  • Yes
  • No

2