My emotions are clouding my judgment, help me out with this?

Thing is, whenever I go online late at night my girlfriend is mostly online and not talking to me. When I call her she's on other call even at 2 am sometimes.

Whenever she calls me, we're on call I'm talking and she's texting to her friends... Always...

When I ask her (did couple times) that if she doesn't find me interesting enough and wants to break up with me! She says never want to break up with me and never wants me to leave her and stuff like that.

What should I make of all that? Help me out please!

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesnΒ΄t listen to you, she is unpolite, disrespectful, and obviously not really interested in you. She is playing games. Forget about her.

Most Helpful Girl