Do you like when girls ask you out?

I'm into someone and would like to get to know him. You can't get to know someone through texting.

Would grabbing a beer be alright? Open to any suggestions. I don't want to be too forward or anything like that.

Haha no sex.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when a girl makes the first move personally. I love getting to know someone in person but at the same time i see a lot of benefits getting to know them through text as well. Grabbing beer or coffee is great to start, and just be flirty, relaxed, and confident.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Absolutely flattered. I had it happen when an attractive woman, complete stranger, chatted with me in a store for a few minutes. I had thought about it but am kind of taking some time off. She cam back to me after checking out and said" look, I think we are both attracted to each other, why don't we go out and see where it leads. I'll know where it may lead in a few days but was thrilled to have an attractive woman's candor about attraction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure and it doesn't even have to be asking out.

Guys love food. Just find out what he likes to eat and suggest going somewhere that serves that food.

All the guys I know like to eat. Even when they're on diets they still eat.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not to forward just add that you want to get to know him better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do appreciate that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not opposed to it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes get a beer

1|0
    0|0
  • Dates, like how our parents did.