What's the greatest aspect of being in a relationship?

There are many great aspects that are great about being in a relationship but I would like to know your favorite? What makes you happiest? Is it the never ending compassion or feeling of knowing that they are always there to support you in what you do? So many differnt things that are all amazing and we don't necessarily realize. What are you most grateful for in a relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love & Affection.
    ( It's the one thing I miss when I'm single.) And having someone to share everything with. Someone who has my back, no matter what.

Also, i have lots of love to give and I get pleasure from making a guy feel loved, wanted and cared about. It makes me happy when I see him happy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The best part is having someone to come home. The company. The best part of my day is getting to go to bed with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • At this point in my life, I'm grateful to be alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex whenever I want, you have a buffer if you get fired, you aren't stuck with your own thoughts all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say spending time with your mate, and knowing that your mate loves you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Companionship, sex and having someone to share experience and life with

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes me happiness is the time i spend with someone i love and someone who loves me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharing experiences for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Today? Nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes