What's the greatest aspect of being in a relationship?

There are many great aspects that are great about being in a relationship but I would like to know your favorite? What makes you happiest? Is it the never ending compassion or feeling of knowing that they are always there to support you in what you do? So many differnt things that are all amazing and we don't necessarily realize. What are you most grateful for in a relationship?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Love & Affection.
    ( It's the one thing I miss when I'm single.) And having someone to share everything with. Someone who has my back, no matter what.

Also, i have lots of love to give and I get pleasure from making a guy feel loved, wanted and cared about. It makes me happy when I see him happy.

Most Helpful Guy