Reasons a guy doesn't go down on a girl?

Besides it smelling (I'm sure that would be the common answer) but if you're in a committed relationship and he never goes down ever? But you blow him constantly

49

Most Helpful Guy

• I would assume it means that he just doesn't like it, for some reason, and/or he just doesn't care (selfish).

Personally, I love it, but I can understand everyone having their own personal preferences. There are women who don't like giving oral, so I would assume it's the same, for some guys. It's unfortunate, but you can't force someone to do something they don't like.

• I don't like it either but I did it constantly for him!!!

• Yeah, I can understand that, and I see why you would feel that way; it's just not true, that's all.

The bottom line is that you should never feel pressured/obligated to do something you're not comfortable with, or don't want to do. Any guy that doesn't respect your choice, if/when you say "no" is not someone that you want to be with.

• I even did anal with my boyfriend multiple times even though it ruined my "bottom part" because he wanted it. He pressured me and now my Anus is kinda messed up and I regret it so bad. I hate men. Sorry but I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may not like it. My man is the same way. Little does he know I got someone else for the job. What he won’t do someone else will!