Reasons a guy doesn't go down on a girl?

Besides it smelling (I'm sure that would be the common answer) but if you're in a committed relationship and he never goes down ever? But you blow him constantly

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would assume it means that he just doesn't like it, for some reason, and/or he just doesn't care (selfish).

Personally, I love it, but I can understand everyone having their own personal preferences. There are women who don't like giving oral, so I would assume it's the same, for some guys. It's unfortunate, but you can't force someone to do something they don't like.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't like it either but I did it constantly for him!!!

• Show All
    • Yeah, I can understand that, and I see why you would feel that way; it's just not true, that's all.

The bottom line is that you should never feel pressured/obligated to do something you're not comfortable with, or don't want to do. Any guy that doesn't respect your choice, if/when you say "no" is not someone that you want to be with.

• I even did anal with my boyfriend multiple times even though it ruined my "bottom part" because he wanted it. He pressured me and now my Anus is kinda messed up and I regret it so bad. I hate men. Sorry but I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He may not like it. My man is the same way. Little does he know I got someone else for the job. What he won’t do someone else will!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't do it because the thought of putting my tongue in there where ten other dicks besides mine has already been in makes me want to puke, it's gay

I would with a virgin though

0|0
    1|0
    • The vagina has a natural cleaning system... so if a chick said the same thing about you how'd you feel? They both can be cleaned in the same fashion

• Show All
    • @pandorka Boy. Feel free to disagree with me, but if you're salty because you can't accept an opinion it's best if you just not reply with insults if that's the best you can do.

• Well that makes since sorta the vagina has it's Own cleaning mechanisms that's why it's always moist down there they're about as clean as a penis just sayin!

• My biggest stop to going down on a woman is smell. Another would be is there is any visible sign of potential disease. Even that stuff you get right before your period is a bit gross.

The best thing is to ask him without whining about it.

0|0
    1|0
  • If you blow him constantly and he loves it, but he never goes down on you and YOU love it, one of you is a selfish bitch. Guess who?

1|0
    0|0
  • He's lazy. If you're clean and he obviously has no problem there, and only takes... he's lazy. And a little selfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do it if I'm in a committed relationship but otherwise I probably wouldn't because, have you seen what a vagina looks like?

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he doesn't know where the clitoris is

0|0
    0|0
  • Gay...

0|0
    0|0
  • He either doesn't like to do it, or is selfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has no desire to do it or selfish

0|0
    0|0
  • Its an acquired smell and taste but I simply love it when a girl moans and surges when I go down on her

0|0
    1|0
  • I personally don't like it. If you feel that's unfair, it means we're incompatible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes