My guy friend treated me like his girlfriend but?

I've been close with this guy for a year and still going. I don't know when did it started to be complicated like this. At first he likes to place my head on his lap and rub my cheek, he told me that he like that because it feels comfortable. Then smh we got closer and yea it started from continuous messages everyday (and sometimes calls, too), on a day off he like to offer me a date and he drove in the morning just to pick me up from my home which is 20kilometers far from his home. Whenever he went off holiday to other country, he keep in contact with me everyday (like on text or call) and yea when he came back home he always bought me goodies like perfume, watch, T-shirt, authentic snacks or foods from that country.
When I stressed out for my exam, he always stay beside me and accompany me just to make sure I am okay, no high tension, no pressure. He even gave me some little surprise to made my day like he sent me some bars of chocolate and some sweets on the night before my exam. And yea he wants my presence too when it’s his examination day, he wants to hear my voice, he wants to see me, so all of his worry will be all gone.
He also treated me like his girlfriend, he always grabbed the plastic bag when we buy groceries or snack on the minimarket, he pay the bill of our lunch, he bought me movie tickets.
And yea, sometime we kissed and cuddle eventho we are not dating. I knew and I admit it that I love him, he also got mad when I got close to another guy. He bring me to his home and introduce me to his sisters, mom and dad too (eventho he never bring his ex and introduce her to them). But smh he dont like it to be seen by our college friends when he’s on a date with me , he even told me not to share or post a thing about our date on social media or at least I need to private the post so they won't see it. Am I wrong for doing those kisses and cuddle with him when I am not his girlfriend yet? Does he got his eye on me? Is there any chance that he got a feelings on me?

02