Who would rather date a more introverted personality type or a more extroverted personality type?

Do you look to date an introvert or an extrovert more? They are two completely l differnt types of people but which do you prefer and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• extroversion: is a better choice because extroverted people are happier and trusting of others. perhaps too trusting
    Introverts - ... they're usually very logic smart. Think before acting. It's harder to break through the shell of an introvert.

Meh doesn't matter, I'm borderline right between two. And switch it up whenever necessary.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that I am more introverted so I think I'd rather be with someone who is more extroverted. I feel like we'd balance each other out well and that being with an extrovert would help to get me out of my shell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the personality. I'm quite extroverted, so I get along well with extroverts and introverts well. I don't usually differentiate between the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t care. All of my boyfriends have been extroverts but I think that’s because introverted people generally don’t like me as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably an introvert

im an ambivert
    if my partner is an introvert he'd talk to me a lot and i would have less of a fear of him cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably an extrovert. Usually more confidence. I feel like I attract introverts more though haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes