How should an Engineering major go about meeting girls?

The purpose of the title is basically to say that I'm in college, but I have practically no girls in all of my classes. Whether you are in a similar situation or not, what do you think are some good ways for me to meet more girls?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out and get active, there are clubs for just about every interest, hang out with friends who are couples there are usually an unattached female friend or two doing the same. What about female dominated majors like teaching, some of the arts get to know some guys or gals in those majors. Just like finding a job networking pays off big in the dating world as well! Get out there and be yourself!!

Just finished up my Masters studies in Mechanical Engineering, with BA in Civil Engineering, I'm about a month away from starting my first job with my states D. O. T. In the Bridges and Structures Department. I was married through college, (still am happily married) so I know what you're talking about I was like one of probably twenty five or thirty women in my bachelors program, even less in Master's.

Most Helpful Guy

• Extracurricular activities or a fraternity.