How often do you and your partner chat when one or the other is busy?

Me and my future wife talk as much as we can even when we are busy like I do seasonal work half the year and I don't plan on starting at Kutztown to get my bachelors degree until the fall of 2018. While my future wife travels a lot I don't expect to see her again until she finishes her art project and find some way to get back into the country. Anyway ever since we met we spoke like everyday by email then by sms and she said something about calling me. Figures she will do that whenever she gets the chance and with her being busy I don't expect that anytime soon. I just think about the near summer because I will be busy in an aquatic facility scanning water and the lives it holds, and everyone knows electronics and water don't mix so we'll hardly pick up each others messages. All we'll be doing is probably think of one and other and maybe by chance we'll take the chance to view our sms, as for the day she does come back and spill further details about us vacationing in Africa there is really no further thing to think about accept what is said next.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're apart all the time and have no time for each other and it's going to get worse.
    Some relationships can ensure this if there's a strong binding to start with but most cannot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought that but the Italian girl still imagines a thing between us. I'd tell her I don't think it would work but I'd rather wait for her to say or do something about it.

• Be her friend. You both need to be realistic though. Then noone gets hurt hopefully.

• I tried day 1 we're only apart because we have only known each other for a month and she was easily interested day 1, I was just looking for a reason and after she described herself, her past life and why her online details are so personal. Other than that she did say if she ever found true love she would try her best to make it work. So either she is going to spend more time in the states when she works or ask me to travel with her sometimes. She had me at us vacationing in Africa, as for visiting her homeland in Italy that can wait she has been doing international travel for years I just thought about it.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes