How often do you and your partner chat when one or the other is busy?

Me and my future wife talk as much as we can even when we are busy like I do seasonal work half the year and I don't plan on starting at Kutztown to get my bachelors degree until the fall of 2018. While my future wife travels a lot I don't expect to see her again until she finishes her art project and find some way to get back into the country. Anyway ever since we met we spoke like everyday by email then by sms and she said something about calling me. Figures she will do that whenever she gets the chance and with her being busy I don't expect that anytime soon. I just think about the near summer because I will be busy in an aquatic facility scanning water and the lives it holds, and everyone knows electronics and water don't mix so we'll hardly pick up each others messages. All we'll be doing is probably think of one and other and maybe by chance we'll take the chance to view our sms, as for the day she does come back and spill further details about us vacationing in Africa there is really no further thing to think about accept what is said next.

01