She chose me - I don't have game?

There's a girl (there's been girlS) that are super into me but ya know I had that fucked up childhood which makes your self esteem real low and I lack a fair amount of confidence... on the bright side I have some visual appeal so that's cool I guess. As a male trying to figure out the most basic things in life how can I build my self esteem, confidence, style, and game? Tips would be appreciated

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just focus on who you are, find the you, you want to be and excel to be the best at you. You'll learn confidence, but life will come around to try knock you down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be yourself, be calm, be proud of who you are no matter where you come from. Be positive, have some posture. Be curious. Smile and look people in the eyes. Speak clearly. Be friends with everybody. Do not talk about yourself too much unless someone asks and don't ramble on. Be kind because kindness magicly attracs people to you. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • You build self esteem by building up all areas of self. Build up the mind by learning, reading, feeding it knowledge and eventually gaining wisdom. Learn about mindfulness, meditation, Mushin (No Mind), the Power of Now (Ekhart Tolle). Learn how to silence the chatter box inside your head because it is possible (Ive done it).

Build up your body through strength training, either through bodyweight, gym membership, Isokinator or buy a used weight set. Focus on compound movements and do full body 1 day on, 1 day off, 10 -12 reps. 3x sets.

Feed the body only nutritious foods and learn how to be healthy, about minerals, nutrition, healing. Read up on Sulfur, Iodine, Collagen, high dose vitamin C, dental health and it's link to xfactor and grains / phytic acid and phytase. Avoid junk foods.

Pamper yourself daily with hot baths or showers with relaxing music. Treat and see your body as a temple. Moisturize all over with fractionated coconut oil.

Buy a Waterpik Waterfloss and an electric toothbrush and use for the ultimate clean. This is all part of self esteem as you know.

So to summarize. Feed the body, feed the mind, turn knowledge into wisdom and all together into self esteem. Be the best that you can be, only do what you feel is right. Do not give too many fucks about what society expects of you or what other people think, never place women (or anyone else) on a pedestal, never be afraid to walk away or say no to women / relationships. Create boundaries and always enforce them. Always stay true to yourself and remember that the majority do not rule (read parable of the poisoned well). I will end with this quote.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." (Jiddu Krishnamurti )

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes