What’s going on?

So recently I hung out with my friends and there was this guy I’m not going to lie I had a crush on a couple years ago but that was over now or so I thought. So we hung out and went to eat he sat right by me but then switched to sit right across from me. He kept asking me questions about myself like where do you work what do you like and was telling me the similarities we had. He also told me how he had many girls after him and wa alike wiggling his eyebrows and also said how he had his heart broken by a girl he was talking to and was like yea’ can you feel for me, please like I got my heart broken’ and I was like yeah sure I’ll feel for you and I laughed and he laughed then throughout the whole dinner he kept looking at me and was smiling at me whenever I looked up. He invited me to his birthday which was on Friday the next week and was like come there’ll be great food come. It’s going to be fun and I was like oh I can’t this Friday I have plans and he was like aww okay well it’s all good it’s all good. My friends were all like yeah he definitely liked you he kept staring at you and like personally invited you to his birthday party. Then like a week later I see him again he sees me he doesn't say hi and just went on straight ahead he said hi to people by me he doesn’t even talk to, but didn’t say hi to me. I caught him looking at me a couple times and he looked away. I’m just so confused as to where this went on did I do something or? Guys help me out

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Look I g for another notch young dumb full of cum. Darling he doesn't know how to respect a woman, he's looking for another notch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes