Has any of you met your SO randomly?

Share your story.

11

11
  • We were in the same dance club at my College, and we were both paired together a few times. The first time, i disliked him. He came off kind of rude to me, and I was turned off completely. Then, the next time we were paired together, we danced well together and he was really kind. After class, he came up to me and told me i was the best girl he’s danced with in the class, and that I’m probably the best dancer in the class (not true, haha). Then, that weekend a mutual friend invited us both out. Long story short, we really hit it off. I was sending him signals across the bar, and he was sending them back. He pulled me in for a kiss, and I made my way back to his house (even though i told him NOTHING was going to happen and it DIDN’T! lol) eventually we started talking more and more, and he took me on a few dates. Now, what was supposed to be a “one-night stand” basically turned into something much more. I mean, I guess you can say I met him by chance haha. Right place at the right time

• Have always wondered that same thing and I though I found it had her 10 years and lost her due to family.