Should I ask her out?

To start this off, I went on a date once before with her about four months ago. The original plan was to go to lunch but we ended up driving around town just talking and hugging for 5 hours. Then I don’t really know what happened we just stopped talking unless we saw each other in school

Ever since that date, I have still liked her but we are both very shy so I never asked her out again. Two weeks ago we started talking again, it was nothing really special just us joking around and sharing pictures of our dogs. Finally four days ago I finally got the courage to tell her that I still like her and this is the response I got “Wee” “Ues” then she asked me what she is really suppose to say in response to that. Then she told me “There is no way to tell you how I’m thinking, I really just can’t put it into words right now”.

That was the last thing we have said to each other in four days and now it’s an awkward conversation.

02