Should I ask her out?

To start this off, I went on a date once before with her about four months ago. The original plan was to go to lunch but we ended up driving around town just talking and hugging for 5 hours. Then I don’t really know what happened we just stopped talking unless we saw each other in school

Ever since that date, I have still liked her but we are both very shy so I never asked her out again. Two weeks ago we started talking again, it was nothing really special just us joking around and sharing pictures of our dogs. Finally four days ago I finally got the courage to tell her that I still like her and this is the response I got “Wee” “Ues” then she asked me what she is really suppose to say in response to that. Then she told me “There is no way to tell you how I’m thinking, I really just can’t put it into words right now”.

That was the last thing we have said to each other in four days and now it’s an awkward conversation.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds to me like you spilled your beans, which is good, but the fault is how you didn't follow up with the punchline, e. g. asking her out a second time. You left her to dwell on her own thoughts.

Now if its just some awkward mess then I don't know, guess you better wait for her verdict, because you basically left it up to her to decide where you two go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like men who are decisive and know what they want don't ask her where she wants to go eat take her somewhere pretend like she's in charge and go with the flow while maintaining a decisive Direction be confident in your ideas and opinions never talk about religion or politics never show Fear but have a soft sense does that women aren't that complicated just more complicated than men if she's into you it won't take that much if she's not find somebody else don't waste your time it's good to chase somebody for a little bit but don't let somebody take advantage of you

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes