Is it bad I feel this way about all females?

I’ve reached the point where I don’t even care about talking to girls anymore. I just go to work come home sleep and repeat. In the past I cared about meeting girls and possibly too much. Had a few girlfriends only to have that go south and really put me in a downward spiral. Had to pick up the pieces and really don’t feel like putting my saw on the chopping block again. Girls my age to be honest make me sick with all of the social media and material bull shit. Everyone is just trying to get their egos stroked and don’t actually give a damn about real shit human beings should care about to better mankind. Why are women so up their own asses? America is a great place to live... if you’re a woman. Divorce is setup to where men get screwed. It’s hard to approach a woman without being looked at like your some creep. Men in the end just stop caring and I’m starting to feel that way. Occasionally I’ll meet a girl I think might be cool but then the thought creeps in that she most likely has multiple dudes drooling over them. Men are part of the problem too because we don’t act like men and bend over backwards for women and allow ourselves to be played.

Is it bad I feel this way about women?

67

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like my crazy ex that was manipulative, abusive, oppressive, and just straight up freaking crazy. Instead of saying all your exes were messed up, maybe you are the one who is messed up. If anything, maybe you should date decent girls instead of trash. Yes, I know some girls are straight up disgusting personality wise. In fact, I'm sure girls know this better than guys, since they are always trying to start stuff with you for shallow reasons. "Oh I just dont like her," when they've never talked to the chick before.

• Well I was actually the loyal one and constantly got mistreated so what does that mean?

• Then you are looking in the wrong places for these girls. Because I know for one I dont talk to multiple if I'm in a relationship with someone, sure you aren't blowing things out of proportion? I know that I have guy friends, but its absolutely nothing past a best friend or brother-like relationship.

• Thank you for most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you man XD. Yeah I agree with the social media thing too and its even worse with younger women. Also guys your age after being single for that long eventually just give up plus as you get older your window of options gets smaller as well. Same with women. You see a lot of single women in their 30's even early 40's. I am talking about ones that don't have any kids yet either.