Please help. Date soon. What does it mean if someone asks is anyone coming along?

Guy I have mutual friends and talk with but have never met in person saw this cool place I was at. Messaged me and said damn you didn’t invite me? And I thought that was funny cos we don’t know each other well. Anyway I told him he could come with me next time I went and he said he was freee weekends so we planned a day to go. Now I rainchecked about it and told him what time and he agreed on time but asked “is anyone else coming?” I guess I mistook it for a get to know you date. I was slightly disappointed. Especially since he initiated and did most of the asserting. Anyway I said more people are fine with me and he said he had no one to bring he doesn’t know anyone (which isn’t true cos i know some of his friends and like I said we have 2 mutual friends). What does this mean? Should I bring a friend of mine or not?
Thanks guys, I ended up going alone and it was great!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He asked you that because he wanted to see if it was a date. Say that you aren't bringing anyone and it will be a date.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope make him perform for you. he invited himself a long expect him to be awesome.

• No he didn’t invite himself we planned this whole thing together.

• "Anyway I told him he could come with me next time I went and he said he was freee weekends so we planned a day to go."
      Dude, read.

• Yes I read the drama statement ignored i t as being irrelevant and got to the crux of the matter.

Hence my answers stand