Will I ever find a girlfriend in my life before it's too late?

I am 21 years old, never kissed a girl, never touched a girl, virgin, never had a real conversation with a girl in my life. When I think about that it makes me wonder if I will ever at least even become good at talking with girls. I have always had a hard time talking to girls. When a girl talks to me I just give simple answers and then find an excuse to walk away. My social skills with girls is a big F-grade. But over the years I have learned many things about girls and their behavior amongst guys. Through my observations, I have noticed that girls often manipulate guys, looks so innocent but in fact they are just as needy as guys, They often get what they want, many of my friends change when being amongst girls - And I thought to myself - is it really worth it then to get a girlfriend or get girls as friends? Do I wanna be manipulated and change? I really dont want to and for what its worth I rather just be friends with guys. But sometimes I often wonder how it would be to have girl as a friend or a girlfriend.

I have my theory that to find the perfect girl is like searching for aliens in space. She might be out there amongst millions of single girls but the chances that I ever see her is highly unlikely but it is a probability. Therefore I believe it is all about luck if she live next door or live in another country. So to say I will get a girlfriend one day might be right, But is it gonna be the one? If a girl likes me but I dont like her the same way, do I then have to ask her out in order to save my life with a girlfriend? I think you see my point.
I wonder how many guys and girls that are in a relationship actually truly are in love or if its just staged or a makeshift.
I am going to college after summer and I have heard that many find their girlfriend and boyfriend doing this time and if you dont you are doomed to become a wizard...
So will it ever happen? will I ever fall in love? or at least get girl as a friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's an old tale "Omega male at a party".

Omega male comes to the party.
    He can see a lot of girls flirting with guys.
    But when he comes to any free girls, they just run away.
    "Bwah, the girls just manipulate the guys" - Says omega male and leaves the party.
    The end.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking to girls isn't that different to talking to guys :) and 21 is still young, you have a lot of time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's never too late, but you have to have confidence in yourself, because if you don't, a girl won't have confidence in you. Get involved in activities that will give you a sense of accomplishment and self-confidence (personally, I got into ice skating lessons). It will also give you things to talk about when you ARE on a date. Getting involved with somebody can be scary, because you're making yourself vulnerable to someone else, but at the same time, she's making herself vulnerable to you.

My wife and I took up some ballroom dancing for a while, and the studio we were at had women outnumbering the guys about 2 to 1, and most of the guys were just husbands anyway. Women love a guy who knows how to dance. At the studio, they had Friday night dance parties, and there were women sitting around talking to each other because they didn't have a guy to dance with. Some of the single guys were just standing around talking to each other, and I'm thinking, "Dudes, there are girls sitting around with nothing to do! Get over there and ask them for a dance!"

0|0
    0|0
  • The worst part is when you realize that the girls who are actually worth a damn usually end up choosing the most vile men.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never too late, as long as you believe in yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • SERIOUSLY? I believe that you'll get yourself a girlfriend ! Best luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • As always guys have to be the ones to initiate conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Meet new people more

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes