Will I ever find a girlfriend in my life before it's too late?

Anonymous

I am 21 years old, never kissed a girl, never touched a girl, virgin, never had a real conversation with a girl in my life. When I think about that it makes me wonder if I will ever at least even become good at talking with girls. I have always had a hard time talking to girls. When a girl talks to me I just give simple answers and then find an excuse to walk away. My social skills with girls is a big F-grade. But over the years I have learned many things about girls and their behavior amongst guys. Through my observations, I have noticed that girls often manipulate guys, looks so innocent but in fact they are just as needy as guys, They often get what they want, many of my friends change when being amongst girls - And I thought to myself - is it really worth it then to get a girlfriend or get girls as friends? Do I wanna be manipulated and change? I really dont want to and for what its worth I rather just be friends with guys. But sometimes I often wonder how it would be to have girl as a friend or a girlfriend.

I have my theory that to find the perfect girl is like searching for aliens in space. She might be out there amongst millions of single girls but the chances that I ever see her is highly unlikely but it is a probability. Therefore I believe it is all about luck if she live next door or live in another country. So to say I will get a girlfriend one day might be right, But is it gonna be the one? If a girl likes me but I dont like her the same way, do I then have to ask her out in order to save my life with a girlfriend? I think you see my point.
I wonder how many guys and girls that are in a relationship actually truly are in love or if its just staged or a makeshift.
I am going to college after summer and I have heard that many find their girlfriend and boyfriend doing this time and if you dont you are doomed to become a wizard...
So will it ever happen? will I ever fall in love? or at least get girl as a friend?
4
4